The Durham Business Association presents the Annual Light Up Durham!
We are encouraging all businesses to light their business fronts and share in spreading the joy of the season. It’s razzle-dazzle time! Harness your artistic, creative, innovative genes to start planning a lighted holiday display for your downtown Durham business or Greek House.
We’re going for greater participation to make this year’s contest “bigger and better”!
The Annual Light Up Durham Annual Lighting Contest is intended to benefit the entire Durham community, which includes Durham residents and businesses, as well as, UNH faculty, staff, and students. This is an opportunity for everyone to get involved and to encourage local support for our businesses.
Judging will take place Wednesday, November 28, 2018 beginning at 5:30 PM.
2018 Information & Guidelines
• Contest is open to all recognized Greek fraternities and sororities.
The guidelines for judging include:
• The effectiveness of lights creating the display.
• The placement and uniformity of the lights.
• The use of design and color to create the decorations.
• The use of special lighted displays.
• The ingenuity, originality, and creativity exercised in the decorations.
Holiday Lights are available for sale at Town & Campus and Rite Aid.
Durham Book Exchange
The Candy Bar & Creamery
Lambda Chi Alpha
Sigma Phi Epsilon
Alpha Xi Delta